Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Beyond the Blogosphere": Link to Excerpt

Follow the link to read a few pages of Robert Leston's and my new book Beyond the Blogosphere: Information and Its Children.

Though it was released on the seventh of December, I did not get my hands on a copy until today.

I am quite pleased with the book, though I haven't done more than look through it as a physical book.  Praeger, as usual, did a fine job with the cover and the printing--and the book looks as though it was made to last for centuries.

Beyond the Blogosphere is the third book in my series on New Media, the first two being The Rise of the Blogosphere and Blogging America: The New Public Sphere.  This will be my last New Media book for the foreseeable future.  For at least a little while, I want to concentrate on film, on culture, and on literature.

No comments: